Thursday, March 15, 2012

Welcome.

Well well well. You lucky ones have stumbled across my new blog.  I'm not so great at introductions, but hey, who knows what could happen?  Give me some lights, a camera, and of course, a directors chair, and I'll blow your socks off.  Anyways, I created The Bomb because I wanted to be able to voice my opinion without getting hate messages on my account, or  being deleted because my subject didn't like what I said, and so decided to report me.
You all may think that I'm a big copier, or that  I'm just too afraid to voice my opinion, but if I was, would I be typing this post? Would I be replying to hate messages? No. I will be honest, but I will not be rude or mean to you unless I think you have done something to fit that category.

Get ready for the ride of your life, and watch your steps! You never know when a bomb is nearby!

-The Bomb.
{Banners are so stupid! Ugh, enough with individual writer banners, they get BORING.}

No comments:

Post a Comment