Friday, March 16, 2012

PSG- Is it really back on track?


 Recently (Or not so recently), It was made known that Jack, mainly known as FreeDuck_  captured the audience of one of the most famed gossip blogs of DollyWood, by claiming the impossible, 

Perez Star Gossip.


If I recall, PSG was hacked once or twice before, by numerous elites, but then returned (Or  taken)  to the original caretakers. Jack, on the other hand, had a different idea in mind. Instead of giving it back ever so quickly, he  did the opposite. He changed the banner, into an ever-so-tacky bedazzled skull,  added  other quirky  writers, (SedonaGucci, N1mka4eva)  and, in several others' words, "turned PSG into his own personal diary". I have to say, PSG wasn't doing much better before Jack hijacked it so, I didn't really care when he first announced his reign. 

But now, Jack has given PSG back.  And to be honest, I liked it when he was writing for it, because at least then, we had posts longer than one paragraph. Seriously, the first post not one paragraph in like, five (Four?) posts, is about another blog. Fiorama is the only one posting for now, even though she let all of the old writers back on. 

I don't dislike Fiorama, but just  one day ago, she made a post on PSG about some random commenter who used her username on a comment on The Antagonist. I mean, that's personal blog stuff, not stuff you post on one of the biggest gossip blogs!  She should know that it's not gonna turn out well if you post something like that.

Some interesting comments:
 ^Ew.
^My thoughts exactly.

What I don't understand is, why was Dan wanting to write for the blog again if he has only  posted once  since he was accepted back in.  And that was a week ago! 
Hopefully, Fiorama or Dan will accept some new writers soon, and they can start writing because, honestly, if they don't do something soon, PSG is going to be dead by the end of the year.  One post a week isn't going to cut it. Dan needs to post something, they need to accept more writers, and  an actual banner needs to be made. 
What do YOU think is next for PSG? Will it be glory, Or goodbye? 

-The Bomb.

11 comments:

  1. Hi, first time reader of the blog! The Antagonist got me curious after reading a post about this blog and I was a bit curious. Nice welcome post, but are you trying to make the Antagonist disappear or something so ur anon blog could be the best?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, and thank you. I'm not trying to make them disappear. I just think that the idea she/he had was a good one, a place where people could get their opinions out, without worrying about it. I think the Antagonist has good writing, and I would never try to get rid of a place with good writing and potential.

      Delete
    2. thanks for the reply! you really are nice. and formal--that's a good thing :)

      Delete
  2. By the way, I don't mind fiorama writing about personal stuff because its the only post worth reading on the blog for a while. Also, the antagonist was a bit harsh on you. Your writings fairly good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is old news get some new material...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Anonymous: Maybe it is, but I think I brought new approaches to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just letting you know, that comment you posted as an image where it says Fiorama is not me. It was that anon again. The Scrutinist was being rather harsh on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Fiorama: Yes, I know. That would be rather disturbing if that was you, but since it's not, it's kind of funny...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, the moment PSG mentioned the fact of 'Lower Class' within a blog post I just closed the page.

    So...I guess one less person will rooting for glory.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Manny.: Well, I think we all base too much on lower class, middle class, and high class. it's the first thing you learn on Stardoll. I read that post, and I don't agree with Jack, I seldom do, but he's just saying what everyone says based off your class. He can't help it, it's how he's always posted on PSG.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lollara123- OMG I DIDN'T WRITE THAT POST. I absolutely hate when people do that. The blog is called The Antagonist but there's more than one writer. *rolls eyes*

    ReplyDelete