Monday, January 21, 2013

Is Vogue going down?

Surprise, Surprise! A post by yours truly. I think we all thought anonymous blogs had disappeared, (See Ya, anyone?) but no, I'm still here. Just a little bored lately. And it appears I'm not the only one. When I logged in this morning, looking forward to an abundance of posts and notifications, there were four posts. Oh yay, four notifications. But I did notice a few things worthy of talking about. (It's debatable but what else can you do?)

For one thing, the new Vogue "Modeling House" is open. Now, I suppose it's understandable they have a price to be featured, but when I saw nine zero zero on my screen, my jaw dropped. Like, literally dropped. Are people so desperate to get into a Stardoll magazine that they will pay 900 stardollars?



Kristen (Sparklewand12) made a post on The Stardoll Lookbook about Vogue, and says she has not gotten a refund nor has her friend Khol. Now, if I actually paid somebody 900 stardollars to be featured in a VIRTUAL MAGAZINE and decided I wanted a refund, I would GET that refund. If I had to SUE you, I would get those stardollars back.



And just a time to open a modeling house, when the graphics for Vogue are getting worse. Judge for yourself, but the last two releases of Vogue are really not that fabulous anymore. Especially compared to the new magazine, HAUTE by Lindsey (Lovegossip4Life) While the magazine name may not be all that original, the graphics are absolutely stunning. Besides, aren't magazines like wine, they should get better with time?

We'll see soon, but for now, I guess we are all on edge.

1 comment: